Tamper Resistant Toggle Combination Switch/Receptacle - TR274, TR293
Traditional heavy duty grade combination switch with receptacle features UL listed Tamper Resistant shutters designed to prevent the insertion of foreign objects. TR274 features a neon pilot light which is On when switch is On. Switch is horsepower rated for motor loads per UL 20. Thermoplastic toggle, top and backbody are virtually unbreakable to deliver years of durable performance. Ultrasonic welding and integrated construction of the strap and body provide superior ground integrity even under heavy use. Durable, injection molded housings and PVC resin comply with UL94 V0 flammability ratings. Tri-combo screw heads offer greater installation flexibility.
|Catalog Number||TR274, TR293|
|Wiring Method||Back & Side Wire|
|Rating||15A 120V Switch; 2-Pole, 3-Wire NEMA 5-15 TR Receptacle|
|Tamper Resistant||2011 NEC Article 406.12 Compliant|
|Product Colors||Colors may vary per product. For ordering, include Cat No. followed by the color code: A (Almond), B (Brown), BK (Black), LA (Light Almond), V (Ivory), W (White).|
- Steel mounting strap is zinc-plated for added corrosion resistance.
- Convenient patented built-in wire stripper speeds installation.
- Backwire clamps on side terminals provide for easy installation of #12 and #14 AWG wire.
- Terminal screws are backed out and ready for wiring to enhance ease of installation.
- Break-off provision for wiring both devices on the same circuit or on separate circuits.
- Triple wipe blade contacts and double wipe ground contacts ensure long-term plug retention on receptacles.
- Automatic grounding system eliminates the need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure and provides redundant measure of ground continuity where a jumper is used.