Dimmable LED Nightlight Combination with Receptacle - TR7736
Dimmable LED nightlight combination with tamper resistant receptacle is ideal for bathrooms, hallways, stairs and landings, flush-mount LED nightlight combination devices provide added safety and comfort along with TR receptacle functionality. The nightlight features low wattage LED lamps; dimmable to the desired light level.
|Configuration||Single Pole with TR Receptacle|
|Wiring Method||Back & Side Wire|
|Rating||20A 125V/AC TR Receptacle, 1W 120V/AC Nightlight|
|Tamper Resistant||2011 NEC Article 406.12 Compliant|
|Product Colors||For ordering, include Cat No. followed by the color code: A (Almond), LA (Light Almond), V (Ivory), W (White).|
- Combination Nightlight/Receptacle features UL listed Tamper Resistant shutters that prevent the insertion of foreign objects.
- Ambient light sensor turns the nightlight On when ambient light is low, and Off when ambient light is high.
- Nightlights are dimmable to desired light level.
- Long-lasting energy efficient LED bulbs are rated for 50,000 hours lamp life.
- Nightlight features full dimming as well as 3 preset levels to easily match light levels on devices mounted in series.
- Nightlights use LED lamps that consume a maximum of 1 watt of energy.
- Automatic grounding system eliminates the need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosures and provides redundant measure of ground continuity where a jumper is used.
- Convenient patented built-in wire stripper speeds installation.
- Terminal screws are backed out and ready for wiring to enhance ease of installation.
- Devices mounted in series can be controlled by an external switch in guide light mode.