ArrowLink SPD Receptacle Connectors - MCR300FTST, MCR300FTSTNG, MCR300FTPI, MCR300FTPING
ArrowLink SPD Receptacle Connectors. Designed from the ground up with leading contractor input, the ArrowLink SPD connector simplifies wiring device installation, saving time and space by connecting directly to the building wire and eliminating wire connectors and pigtail leads that overcrowd typical device installations. The ArrowLink SPD connector provides installation benefits where leaded connections fall short. ArrowLink SPD eliminates pigtails at rough-in, enabling ground breaking labor savings.
|Catalog Number||MCR300FTST, MCR300FTSTNG, MCR300FTPI, MCR300FTPING|
- 6" #12 AWG ground lead w/ ring terminal and integral captive ground screw.
- Color coded terminal guards & screws.
- Copper alloy contacts.
- Durable polycarbonate housing.
- Screw terminals provide optimal torque values required for secure, reliable rough-in connections.
- Terminal Accepts #12-14AWG solid or stranded wire.
- 6-terminal opening provides feed-through capability.