Motion Activated Dimmer Sensor (OS106D1, VS106D1)
Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors use advanced Passive Infrared (PIR) technology to sense the movement of heat-emitting bodies. Occupancy Sensors provide Auto-on/Auto-off or Manual-on/Auto-off operation while Vacancy Sensors provide Manual-on/Auto-off operation only (CA Title 24 2008 Compliant). The sensors automatically turn lights off after a space becomes vacant and a preset time delay elapses. Built-in dimmer provides preset full-range dimming of light load. A horizontal dim/bright bar with row of green LEDs provide intuitive control. Both versions provide single-pole (single-location) wiring and work with incandescent and magnetic low-voltage lighting load types. All sensors are compatible with any decorator-style or decorator screwless wallplate.
|Catalog Number||OS106D1, VS106D1|
|Wiring Types||Single Pole|
|Load Types||Incandescent, Halogen, Magnetic Low-Voltage|
|Product Colors||For ordering, include Cat No. followed by the color code: A (Almond), BK (Black), GY (Gray), LA (Light Almond), V (Ivory), W (White).|
- Passive Infrared technology
- Full-range Preset dimming control provided with horizontal dim/bright bar.
- Digital circuitry provides aesthetically pleasing soft-on/fade off that extends bulb life.
- Single green LED indicates load status, provides locator light in dark and blinks to indicate motion detection.
- Selectable time delay of 5 seconds (test), 5 minutes, 15 minutes and 30 minutes for lights to remain on after room is vacated.
- Selectable ambient light override when there is acceptable natural light.
- Bypass feature to allows the sensor to perform as a traditional switch (Manual ON/Manual OFF).
- Mid-Size decorator wallplate included with product.