Motion Activated Sensors with Nightlight (OS310U, VS310U)
Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Switches use advanced Passive Infrared (PIR) technology to sense the movement of heat-emitting bodies. Occupancy Sensors provide Auto-on/Auto-off or Manual-on/Auto-off operation while Vacancy Sensors provide Manual-on/Auto-off operation only (CA Title 24 Compliant). The sensors automatically turn lights off after a space becomes vacant and a preset time delay elapses. Both versions provide single-pole (single-location) and 3-way (multi-location) wiring and work with all lighting load types (INC, MLV, ELV, FLR, CFL, LED). A selectable and dimmable LED nightlight is provided. All sensors are compatible with any decorator-style or decorator screwless wallplate. Cat Nos.: OS310U, VS310U Image shown: VS310U-W
|Catalog Number||OS310U, VS310U|
|Wiring Types||Single Pole & 3-Way|
|Load Types||Incandescent, Magnetic Low-Voltage, Electronic Low-Voltage, Fluorescent, Compact Fluorescent, LED, Halogen|
|Product Colors||For ordering, include Cat No. followed by the color code: A (Almond), BK (Black), GY (Gray), LA (Light Almond), V (Ivory), W (White).|
- Passive Infrared technology.
- Selectable ON/OFF LED nightlight with press and hold dimming function.
- Green LED indicates load status, provides locator light in dark and blinks to indicate motion detection.
- Selectable time delay of 5 seconds (test), 5 minutes, 15 minutes and 30 minutes for lights to remain on after room is vacated.
- Selectable ambient light override when there is acceptable natural light.
- Uniform color matched PIR lens to device housing.
- Bypass feature to allows the sensor to perform as a traditional switch (Manual ON/Manual OFF).
- Mid-Size decorator wallplate included with product.