Z-Wave Wireless Accessory Dimmer – Remote for RF9540-N
Eaton’s Z-Wave Wireless Accessory Dimmer replaces a standard switch or dimmer to provide local and remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control. When used with Z-Wave Wireless Dimmer (RF9540-N), the device provides multi-location ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control without the need for traditional 3-way wiring. You can use Eaton’s Home Automation Hub or compatible Z-Wave Controller to associate each accessory with up to (5) other Z-Wave load controlling devices.
- Neutral Required for installation
- Create multi-location control without needing additional traveler wires!
- Can be associated with up to (5) Z-Wave devices
- Seven step blue LED display alongside push pad indicates selected light level and reduces brightness when OFF (nightlight feature)
- Patented indicator system alerts if switch is not set up in the network
- Compatible with Z-Wave wireless dimmers (RF9540-NDW) for 3-way and multi-location applications
|Wiring Type||3-Way or up to 5 locations, use with RF Master Dimmer|
|Rating||120V/AC, 60Hz (No load control)|
|Product Colors||For ordering, include Cat No. followed by the color code: Designer Dimmer: AW (Alpine White), DS (Desert Sand), SG (Silver Granite), WS (White Satin). Decorator Dimmer: DBK (Black), DLA (Light Almond), DW (White).|
- Can be manually controlled and remotely controlled by commands sent from an ASPIRE RF controller (RFHDCSG, RFTDCSG, RFBER) or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programs
- Utilizes existing 120V/AC, 60Hz standard house wiring
- Fits in standard wallboxes
- No new wiring is needed