Switch/GFCI Receptacles, VGFS15_-MSP
Specification Grade - Combination Switch/GFCI Receptacle is UL Listed, fully compliant with all latest UL 943 (4th edition) Class A GFCI, UL 498 requirements and UL 508 for motor control switch horsepower rating. ShockSentry lock-out function protects from miswired line-load connections and GFCI circuitry damage. Compact design provides maximum wiring room in “grounded box” applications. Device and wallplate mounting screws are captive, speeding installation time.
|Wiring Method||Back Wire|
|Rating||Receptacle: 15A Face, 20A feed-through, 125V, NEMA 5-15, Switch: 15A - 1800W, 120V 60Hz|
|Product Colors||Colors may vary per product. For ordering, include Cat No. followed by the color code: A (Almond), LA (Light Almond), V (Ivory), W (White).|
- ShockSentry lock-out function protects from miswired line load connections and GFCI circuitry damage.
- Combination switch/GFCI model also complies with UL20 and features a 15A 120V/AC switch for motor loads of up to 12 full-load amps.
- Large visual indicator light provides quick visual reference of a tripped or “end of life” condition.
- Longer, wider “bridged” strap provides 40% more contact area with wallboard, virtually eliminating floating installations.
- Mid-Size wallplate included.