Home Automation Hub
Eaton’s home automation hub is a powerful gateway for your connected home. With a single app, it puts automation and energy management a touch away.The home automation hub is designed to provide best in class user experience with Eaton’s line of compatible home automation products.
The hub also allows homeowners and installers to integrate variety of other popular smart home devices such as Nest thermostats, Amazon Echo, Kwikset locks, as well as security systems. By integrating the control of these various devices into a single app, we help simplify home automation experience for the homeowners. The hub is a powerful device that continues to let homeowners access their smart home even when the internet connection to the cloud is down. With ad-hoc WiFi capability, contractors can install the controller and Z-Wave based products in new home construction when there is no internet connectivity.
With automatic firmware updates, Eaton ensures the hub is always current. This allows the device to have the latest features and fix any issues without service interruptions and expensive callbacks.
- Simple and quick installation
- App-based local and remote control of hub and all devices connected to it
- AP/Ad-hoc WiFi mode for installation without an active internet connection
- Can be mounted on the wall or placed on a flat surface
- Powered by micro USB or Power over Ethernet (PoE). PoE injector sold separately
- Built-in WiFi and Z-Wave radios for connecting wide variety of smart home devices
- Automatic over the air software updates to ensure the hub is always up to date
- Support for configurable scenes,
schedulesand notifications (text and email)
- Auto-discovery and simple setup of popular smart home products including lighting controls, thermostats, garage door openers, door locks, sensors and more
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice-based control