Electro Oceanic Series 610 Magnetically Operated Waterproof Switches
Magnetically operated switches are designed for resistance to water and oily environments. Connection is made through an underwater pluggable connector. Operation is by remote magnet.
- Water-current meter: activating magnet mounts to propeller blade.
- Valve-position indicator: activating magnet, mounted on valve, triggers switch.
- Mechanical-movement monitoring; activating magnet mounts on moving machinery.
- Contact arrangement: SPST-NO
- Contact material: Rhodium Standard
- Internal construction: Switch potted in Micarta base block, screw attached to brass mounting stud.
- Stud mounting: 3/8” – 24, 1/2” long with 3/8” washer and 3/8” –24 hex nut.
- Enclosure: Specially formulated neoprene rubber, nonwetting surface.
- Insulation resistance: 100 megohms contact-to-contact in water.
Switch Electrical Specifications
- Insulation resistance: 100 megohms.
- Life expectance: 10 x 106, full rating.
- Contact rating: 10 w dc, 0.5 amp max.
- Actuating time: 1 millisecond.
- Contact bounce: 1 millisecond.
- Actuating rate: Depending on drive can follow up to 400 cycles per second.