Eaton's subsea penetrators are designed for applications that require maximum pressure protection and minimal maintenance over long-term deployments. An extensive array of solutions includes Burton subsea products and penetrators that were formerly promoted under the Electro-Oceanic name:
- Standard products available with 2 to 12 conductors ranging from 1/0AWG to 18AWG.
- Straight and right-angle body configurations available with straight and National Pipe Threads (NPT).
- Custom penetrators, wiring harnesses, and cable assemblies.
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
Deployment-Proven Designs Rated Up To 20,000 PSI
Burton penetrators incorporate rugged designs that have been field proven in over 40 years of depoyments. 316L stainless steel shells with integrally-molded-elastomer bodies are available with 10,000 and 20,000 PSI pressure ratings. Additional design features include:
- Volatge ratings from 600 - 3000VDC.
- Water-blocking systems protect against water entering equipment through the penetrator during catastrophic events such as an overmolded cable being completely cut through.
Quick turn, application-specific capabilities include extreme temperatures, EMI/RFI, radiation, shock/vibration, and corrosive media. Please visit the custom subsea and surface connectors and cable assemblies page for additional information.
Use the following links to e-mail Eaton customer service to receive additional subsea-penetrators information or receive information on dry-mate and wet-mate connectors and cable assemblies: