Oil & gas penetrators
Eaton's oil and gas capabilities include leveraging field-proven BurtonTM ESP (Electric Submersible Pump) penetrator and connector design platforms and technologies to quickly provide upstream and downstream solutions, including feedthroughs, for virtually any wellhead or packer configuration. Featues and design options include:
- Surface and downhole connectors and packer penetrators with integrated temprature sensors.
- Butane, liquified petroleum gas, liquified natural gas, oil, sea water, and corrosive media compatibilities.
- Compatibility with virtually any previously-installed wellhead, packer, or penetrator.
For additional information, call 805-484-0543 or e-mail email@example.com
Oil & gas penetrator design features
Wellhead penetrators and downhole solutions
Wellhead penetrators are designed in conjunction with leading oilfield-equipment manufacturers and are available in flange and threaded-mount configurations with explosion proof Class 1, Div. 1 & 2 ratings. Additional features include:
- Standard lengths from 6 to 24 inches. Custom lengths available for special applications and packers.
- Standard materials include stainless steel and 4130/4140 steel. Materials that offer resistance to application-specific corrosive agents are also available.
Surface and downhole connectors utilize stainless and plated-alloy steel housings to resist corrosion from a wide range of contaminants. Down-hole connectors are resistant to a broad range of corrosive agents including hydrogen sulfide.
- Thread profiles are available to mate with penetrators from a wide range of manufacturers.
- Surface connectors are available with EX certifications and straight, 45°, 60°, and 90° cable exits.
Additional capabilities include small-diameter configurations to fit through existing tooling, single-piece designs that support 6.6KV applications, extended mandrel lengths and field-detachable down-hole connectors.