Ground Power Safety Systems
The Ground Power Safety and Service System monitors and controls power delivery and stops the flow of power to connected equipment in the event of undercurrent and over current conditions in any phase.
- Built in delay timer allows for one-man operation.
- Large format, easy to read status indicators.
- 120/208V, 240/480V, 400Hz and 60Hz configurations.
- Modifications include customer-defined fault-condition logic, cable configurations, load ratings, and interfaces.
For more information, call 866-764-5454 or e-mail: CrouseCustomerCTR@eaton.com
Additional information - aviation ground power brochures
Get your copies of the BurtonTM Aviation Ground Support and Titan Ground PowerTM brochures. These catalogs contain detailed selection and design-in information including:
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Part number configuration and ordering information.
- NSN and military part number cross references.
- Modified and custom solution capabilities.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.
- Download the Burton Aviation Ground Support Products Brochure; 400Hz, 28VDC, and 270VDC plugs, cable assemblies, and receptacles.
- Download the Titan Ground Power Brochure; latest generation 400Hz plugs, adapters, and cable assemblies including AS7974 and aviation ground power extension cables.