Eaton combines advanced engineering tools with an extensive array of vertically-integrated-manufacturing resources to quickly deliver custom aviation ground power solutions.
This tightly integrated, design-through-deployment methodology improves performance and reliability, reduces cost, and accelerates time to market across a wide range of production volumes.
This web page provides a partial listing of Eaton's custom capabilities. To discuss your specific application requirements, call 866-764-5454 or e-mail: CrouseCustomerCTR@eaton.com
Ground Power Cable, Plug, and Receptacle Modifications
- Customer-specified electrical-contact materials and platings.
- Plug-mounted custom switch configurations and status indicators.
- Resistance of all materials to application-specific contaminants.
- Low-inductance GPU cables and customer-defined lengths.
- Molded and imprinted logos, part numbers, and text.
- Receptacles with airframe and GPU specific form factors, custom mounting flanges, replaceable pins, and spring-loaded covers.
Additional Information - Aviation Ground Power Brochures
Get your copies of the BurtonTM Aviation Ground Support and Titan Ground PowerTM brochures. These catalogs contain detailed selection and design-in information including:
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Part number configuration and ordering information.
- NSN and military part number cross references.
- Modified and custom solution capabilities.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.