Burton 400Hz and 28/270VDC Solutions
Eaton's aviation ground power solutions include BurtonTM plugs, adapters, airframe receptacles and GPU cable assemblies for 400Hz, 28VDC, and 270VDC applications.
- Receptacle options include: shields, replaceable contacts, and spring-loaded covers.
- Plug types: molded onto the cable with integral strain relief, field replaceable, and models with integrated electrical switches.
- Banded and single-jacketed cable configurations.
- Circular-plug, B1-B, and special-purpose cables including jumpers, single-point refueling, extensions, and Y adapters.
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
240/416VAC GPU Cable Assemblies and Receptacles
Single-jacket ground power cable assemblies feature molded-on circular plugs with integral strain reliefs in a wide range of configurations:
- Male and female plugs in plug/lug and dual-plug configurations.
- 30 and 60-foot standard GPU cables; custom lengths are also available.
Receptacles are available with male and female inserts in a variety of finishes and shield-assembly configurations. Accessories include dust caps with optional safety chains.
115/200VAC GPU Cable Assemblies and Receptacles
These BurtonTM aviation products offer field attachable, Plug Glove adapter, and Cablesaver adapter configurations to significantly extend the service lives of GPU cable assemblies.
- Plug Glove options include field-replaceable, multi-lam contacts.
- Switch Plug configurations are available in a wide range of electrical switch and status indicator configurations.
Receptacles are available with male and female inserts for airframe and ground-power-equipment applications. Options include shields, spring-loaded covers, and replaceable contacts.
240/480VAC B1-B Cable Assemblies
GPU cable assemblies designed for the B1-B bomber mate with MS21379 receptacles and are available in the following configurations:
- 4-1/0 AWG or 4-2/0 AWG power conductors and 1-12/2 control leads.
- Silver-plated contacts and non-metallic bands.
- Standard lengths: 25, 60, and 10 feet.
115/200V Titan Ground Power Cable Assemblies
Latest-generation GPU cable assemblies and adapters reduce mating and demating forces to increase the service lives of aircraft receptacles, which can reduce the occurance of receptacle-related AOG (Aircraft On Ground) instances.
Titan Ground PowerTM plugs are available with field-replaceable adapters that provide a 50% cost savings when compared to the cost of cable refurbishments.
Additional Information - Aviation Ground Power Brochures
Get your copies of the BurtonTM Aviation Ground Support and Titan Ground PowerTM brochures. These catalogs contain detailed selection and design-in information including:
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Part number configuration and ordering information.
- NSN and military part number cross references.
- Modified and custom solution capabilities.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.
- Download the Burton Aviation Ground Support Products Brochure; 400Hz, 28VDC, and 270VDC plugs, cable assemblies, and receptacles.
- Download the Titan Ground Power Brochure; latest generation 400Hz plugs, adapters, and cable assemblies including AS7974 and aviation ground power extension cables.
- e-mail customer service: email@example.com