270VDC Cables and Receptacles
This 270VDC ground-power receptacle was developed under contract from Boeing Sikorsky and is shown by permission of Sikorsky. The mating plug/cable assembly was also designed and manufactured.
- This receptacle is used on the RAH-66 Comanche helicopter and meets the requirements of MIL-C-81790 where applicable.
- Aircraft-mounted-receptacle features include spring-loaded covers.
- The 270VDC GPU cable assembly utilizes a single-jacket design and meets the requirements of MIL-C-7974.
- In addition to providing 270VDC at 120 amps, the airframe receptacles and GPU cables facilitate the distribution of 28VDC at 40 amps.
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
Additional information - Aviation ground power brochures
Get your copies of the BurtonTM Aviation Ground Support and Titan Ground PowerTM brochures. These catalogs contain detailed selection and design-in information including:
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Part number configuration and ordering information.
- NSN and military part number cross references.
- Modified and custom solution capabilities.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.
- Download the Burton Aviation Ground Support Products Brochure; 400Hz, 28VDC, and 270VDC plugs, cable assemblies, and receptacles.
- Download the Titan Ground Power Brochure; latest generation 400Hz plugs, adapters, and cable assemblies including AS7974 and aviation ground power extension cables.
- e-mail customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org