Aircraft ground power custom receptacles
Eaton combines advanced engineering tools with an extensive array of vertically-integrated-manufacturing resources to quickly deliver custom aviation ground power solutions. This tightly integrated, design-through-deployment methodology improves performance and reliability, reduces cost, and accelerates time to market across a wide range of production volumes.
Eaton's custom receptacle capabilities augment a broad range of standard aviation ground power receptacles and plug/cable assemblies.
To discuss your application-specific ground-power receptacle requirements, call 805-484-0543 or e-mail customer service: email@example.com
Airframe-specific 400Hz, 28VDC and 270VDC Receptacles
Custom 400Hz, 28VDC and 270VDC receptacles are available with airframe and GPU specific form factors, custom mounting flanges, replaceable pins, and spring-loaded covers.
The 270VDC receptacle depicted to the left, and the mating cable assembly, was develpoed for a military helicopter and meets the requirements of MIL-C-81790 where applicable. In addition to providing 270VDC at 120 amps, the airframe receptacles and GPU cables facilitate the distribution of 28VDC at 40 amps.
Additional Information - Aviation Ground Power Brochures
Get your copies of the BurtonTM Aviation Ground Support and Titan Ground PowerTM brochures. These catalogs contain detailed selection and design-in information including:
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Part number configuration and ordering information.
- NSN and military part number cross references.
- Modified and custom solution capabilities.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.
- Download the Burton Aviation Ground Support Products Brochure; 400Hz, 28VDC, and 270VDC plugs, cable assemblies, and receptacles.
- Download the Titan Ground Power Brochure; latest generation 400Hz plugs, adapters, and cable assemblies including AS7974.
- e-mail customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org