Power Tray Connectors
Eaton’s power tray connectors are designed to withstand the high shock and vibration encountered in military ground mobile applications. A thirty-year track record includes qualifications for multiple tacom programs including SINCGARS. Additional features include:
- Rugged design features include cast aluminum shells.
- Gold-over-nickel contacts are rated for 500 mate and demate cycles.
- Configurations available with integral EMI/RFI filtering.
- Broad range of solutions includes CECOM part numbers: A3012771-1, A3012771-2, A3012771-3, A3012772-1, A3012772-2 and A3012772-3.
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
18 to 46 contact solutions
Additional information - C4ISR / Tactical Communications Design Guide
Get your copy of the C4ISR / Tactical Communications Connectors and Cable Assemblies Design Guide. This 52-page brochure contains detailed information for a comprehensive range of solutions in form factors ranging from latest generation to legacy.
- Download a PDF copy of the C4ISR / Taccom Solutions Design Guide
- Send an e-mail to request a printed copy: firstname.lastname@example.org