Eaton’s C4ISR / tactical communications GPS connectors and cable assemblies conform to CECOM standards and have been field proven in SINCGARS applications.
- Panel-mount configurations available with and without coax contacts.
- -55 to +85 degrees centigrade operating temperature range.
- Meets MIL-STD-810 military water immersion requirements.
- End-to-end connectivity solutions include custom connectors, cable assemblies, and wiring harnesses.
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
GPS Connectors and Cable Assemblies Conform to CECOM Standards
Eaton's military-grade GPS connectors and cable assemblies are rated for 15 PSI unmated environmental sealing and 5000 megaohms insulation resistance. These SINCGARS heritage solutions feature 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shells and gold-over-nickel contacts.
Connector and cable assembly configurations include:
- The GCA3256628-1 GPS cable assembly (depicted to the left) includes the GCA3167930-3 connector with coax contacts; the GCA3167930-3 panel connector can be ordered separately.
- The GCA3266293-5 GPS connector (depicted to the left) includes coax contacts; the GCA3266293-6 connector (not depicted) utilizes the same form factor without coax contacts.
- The GCA3266198-5 GPS connector (depicted at the top of this page) includes coax contacts.
Additional information - C4ISR / Tactical Communications Design Guide
Get your copy of the C4ISR / Tactical Communications Connectors and Cable Assemblies Design Guide. This 52-page brochure contains detailed information for a comprehensive range of solutions in form factors ranging from latest generation to legacy.
- Download a PDF copy of the C4ISR / Taccom Solutions Design Guide
- Send an e-mail to request a printed copy: firstname.lastname@example.org