Eaton’s C4ISR / tactical communications battery connectors include panel mount and miniaturized, in-line solutions. Custom configurations include application-specific materials, pin configurations, mounting flanges, and wiring harnesses.
- Six pin, panel-mount connectors provide mating compatibility to BB-590/U batteries; standard options include ferrite topology EMI/RFI protection.
- Miniaturized, in-line connectors provide power and ground connections and are designed for rugged environment, space-constrained applications such as military headsets.
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
Panel Mount Six Pin Connectors
Panel mount, six-pin battery connectors provide mating compatibility to BB-590/U batteries per MIL-B-494436/1. These shell size 12 connectors have a 10 amp current rating. Additional features and specifications include:
- 6061 T6 aluminum alloy shells with chemical film coatings as per MIL-C-5541, Class 1A.
- Brass alloy 360, 1/2H per QQ-B-626 contact material with gold over nickel contact plating.
- Inserts are constructed from DAP resin per MIL-M-14, TYP MDG, color blue.
- 15 PSI unmated environmental sealing.
- Standard options include ferrite topology EMI/RFI protection.
Miniaturized In-line battery connectors
Eaton offers a library of heritage-proven designs, and modified/custom solution capabilities to support in-line battery connector and cable assembly requirements for military-handset applications. Features and design options include:
- Miniaturized 0.190 inch (4.83mm) wide shells house redundant, gold-plated contacts.
- Hermaphroditic connector design utilizes mirrored power/ground wires on mated pairs to maintain red/black color coding throughout the host system.
- Custom capabilities include application-specific materials, platings, contact and wire sizes, and customer defined cables and wiring harnesses.
Additional information - C4ISR / Tactical Communications Design Guide
Get your copy of the C4ISR / Tactical Communications Connectors and Cable Assemblies Design Guide. This 52-page brochure contains detailed information for a comprehensive range of solutions in form factors ranging from latest generation to legacy.
- Download a PDF copy of the C4ISR / Taccom Solutions Design Guide
- Send an e-mail to request a printed copy: firstname.lastname@example.org