Eaton's MIL-DTL-26482 connectors have been field proven in a wide range of military programs including vehicle intercom systems. Shell size 10 insert patterns are available to meet the requirements of a broad range of C4ISR / tactical communications specifications including:
- DEF STAN Patterns 105, 602, and 603
- BS 9522 N0001 and BS 9522 F0017
- PAN 6432-1 and PAN 6432-4
- Bowman and Clansman radio systems
- VIC 3 and VIC 5 vehicular intercom systems
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
An extensive array of configuration options
MIL-DTL-26482 shell size 10 connectors are available in a wide range of standard insert arrangements including two 16 AWG contacts, six 20 AWG contacts, seven 20 AWG contacts, or seven 20 AWG and six 22 AWG contacts. Additional configuration options include:
- Plug options include threaded or unthreaded backshell attachments and long or short coupling nuts.
- Cable mount and panel mount solutions are available with eleven different keyway orientations and five different second master keyway locations.
- Custom capabilities include application specific shells, inserts, mounting flanges, EMI/RFI filtering, cable assemblies, and wiring harnesses.
Additional information - C4ISR / Tactical Communications Design Guide
Get your copy of the C4ISR / Tactical Communications Connectors and Cable Assemblies Design Guide. This 52-page brochure contains detailed information for a comprehensive range of solutions in form factors ranging from latest generation to legacy.
- Download a PDF copy of the C4ISR / Taccom Solutions Design Guide
- Send an e-mail to request a printed copy: email@example.com