Lanyard & Electrically Released Connectors
Interconnects designed to disconnect
Eaton's mil/aero solutions include lanyard and electrically-initiated connectors for applications ranging from weapons release to manned space flight. Single and redundantly-released interconnects include MIL-DTL-38999 QPL and modified, umbilicals, and in-flight disconnects.
Additional features include heritage-proven designs that enable 22 degree off-axis pulls with less than 100 pounds of separation force.
For more information, calll 805-484-0543, or e-mail customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Umbilical connectors and in-flight disconnects
Get you copy of Eaton's Space and Launch Capabilities Brochure
Eaton's Space and Launch Capabilities Brochure provides umbilical connector and in-flight disconnect information for applications ranging from launch pads to mission payloads; solutions include:
- Fully integrated mechanically and/or electrically initiated connector-and-actuator solutions.
- Release redundancy facilitated by any combination of mechanical lanyard releases and/or electrical pin puller release mechanisms.
- Anti-bind roll-off shells, 360-degree EMI protection, electrically and thermally deadfaced configurations, push-pull snap action couplings, and visual and tactile mating indicators.
Register for Eaton's export-controlled Space and Launch Solutions Brochure by e-mailing customer service: email@example.com.
MIL-DTL-38999 /29, /30, /31, and /36
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999/29, /30, /31, and /36 lanyard-released plugs are designed for MIL-STD-1760 mechanical release applications. Features and options include:
- 22 degree off-axis pull capabilities outperform MIL-DTL-38999 requirements.
- Low force (40 - 90 pound) release mechanisms
- Custom length and adjustable-length lanyards as depicted to the left.
For more information, calll 805-484-0543, or select one of the following links:
MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV lanyard-released plugs
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV plugs require significantly lower separation forces than many QPL connectors. Flight heritage includes multiple military helicopter, weapons release applications. Performance advantages include:
- Straight pull releases with as low as 90 pounds of force
- 15° off-angle separations with as low as 100 pounds of force.
- Withstands 500 harsh-environment mating cycles and 100 snatch releases.
Dual-release lanyards with D38999 Series III Coupling Mechanisms
Eaton's dual-release lanyard connectors support low pull force, off-axis releases and incorporate MIL-DTL-38999 Series III coupling mechanisms.
These redundantly released plugs can be used for applications ranging from weapons systems to manned space flight. For additional information, register for Eaton's export-controlled Space and Launch Solutions Brochure by e-mailing customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org.