Eaton's micro-military connectors incorporate latest-generation designs that deliver uncompromised performance in harsh environment applications ranging from C4ISR to space flight. Additional features include redundant insert retentions, coupling mechanisms that stay engaged in high shock/vibe environments and 360-degree EMI shielding.
On-line cross references and ordering information
Select the following distributor link to view cross references with micro-form-factor connectors from other leading suppliers and on-line inventory and ordering information:
For additional information, call 805-484-0543 or e-mail email@example.com
Download the Micro-Military Connectors Design Guide
Click on the image to the left to download the Micro-Military Connectors Design Guide
Eaton's latest micro-military connector brochure includes:
- Comprehensive product specifications and detailed mechanical drawings.
- Expanded finish classes include 500-hour salt-spray rated and RoHS compliant solutions.
- Contact arrangement drawings for inserts rated from 500 VAC to 1800 VAC.
- Moisture proof, EMI shielded, and shrink-boot compatible backshells and dust covers.
- Quick turn, custom cable and wiring-harness capabilities.
- Connector assembly instructions and installation-tool descriptions.
LATEST-GENERATION DESIGNS DELIVER UNCOMPRIMISED PERFORMANCE
Intermateability and MIL-DTL-38999 Qualification Testing
Eaton's micro-military connectors are designed to meet MIL-DTL-38999 performance and environmental requirements and to ne intermatable with miniaturized-form-factor connectors from other manufacturers.
To confirm intermateability, Eaton performed MIL-DTL-38999 testing with its products mated to competitors models. Testing included, but was not limited to: durability, di-electric withstand voltage, shock, and vibration.