Eaton's micro-military connectors incorporate latest-generation designs that deliver uncompromised performance in harsh environment, military and aerospace connectivity applications ranging from C4ISR to space flight. Additional features include:
- Ultra-compact shells (diameters as small as 0.43") feature redundant insert retentions.
- Rugged coupling mechanisms stay engaged in high shock/vibe environments.
- 360-degree EMI shielding (M5 plugs) provides 85dB protection from 100MHz to 1000MHz .
- Dual and triple-start solutions in shell sizes 6 to 12 including backshells and dust covers.
- Quick turn, custom capabilities include application-specific inserts, materials, finishes, cable assemblies, and space-rated modifications.
Download the Micro-Military Connectors Design Guide
Click on the image to the left to download the Micro-Military Connectors Design Guide
Eaton's latest micro-military connector brochure includes:
- Comprehensive product specifications and detailed mechanical drawings.
- Expanded finish classes include 500-hour salt-spray rated and RoHS compliant solutions.
- Contact arrangement drawings for inserts rated from 500 VAC to 1800 VAC.
- Moisture proof, EMI shielded, and shrink-boot compatible backshells and dust covers.
- Quick turn, custom cable and wiring-harness capabilities.
- Connector assembly instructions and installation-tool descriptions.
LATEST-GENERATION DESIGNS DELIVER UNCOMPRIMISED PERFORMANCE
Intermateability and MIL-DTL-38999 Qualification Testing
Eaton's micro-military connectors are designed to meet MIL-DTL-38999 performance and environmental requirements and to ne intermatable with miniaturized-form-factor connectors from other manufacturers.
To confirm intermateability, Eaton performed MIL-DTL-38999 testing with its products mated to competitors models. Testing included, but was not limited to: durability, di-electric withstand voltage, shock, and vibration.