Wing-LokTM plugs meet MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV performance requirements and feature non-slip-grip designs that significantly reduce the amount of effort needed to perform rapid and repetitive connector engagements. Additional features include:
- Rugged Breech-LokTM coupling design will not demate or loosen due to shock or vibration.
- Comprehensive range of QPL and modified solutions include space rated Class G, MIL-STD-1553 high-speed-data, and Class K rated for 2000°F firewall protection.
For additional information, call Eaton customer service at 805-484-0543 or select the following links:
Over 50 Standard Insert Arrangements in Shell Sizes 9 to 33
Wing-Lok Finish Classes
Custom Wing-Lok Solutions
Wing-Lok plugs can be quickly customized to meet a broad array of mission-defined requirements. Quick-turn modifications include:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Space-rated MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV solutions.
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
Additional Wing-Lok Information - Series IV Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV Design Guide. This 56-page brochure contains detailed Breech-LokTM connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.