High-current - up to 900A
Eaton's high-current connectors provide MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV performance in application-specific configurations with large contacts and shell sizes. A breech-lock-coupling mechanism provides quick, positive engagements. Additional features inclide:
- Military program heritage includes ICBMs
- Meets Boeing specifications 280-36501, 280-36503, 280-36505, and 280-36507.
- High-current capabilities include solutions configured with four, #4/0 contacts.
For more information, calll 805-484-0543 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
High-Current Custom Solutions in Shell Sizes 33 to 57
Application-specific design options
These heritage-proven connectors can be quickly optimized to support a wide range of high current, military and aerospace connector applications:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
The specifications listed above have been confirmed through customer qualifications. These heritage-proven specifications are presented as capabilities references. Please contact Eaton to discuss how quickly custom high-current connectors can be developed to meet your specific requirements.
Additional High-Current Connector Information - Series IV Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV Design Guide. This 56-page brochure contains detailed information on high-current connectors and the complete range of MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV solutions:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.