Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV hermetic connectors are designed for use in harsh environment, military and aerospace interconnect applications. These rugged Breech-LokTM solutions offer the same wide range of features provided by Eaton's non-hermetic Series IV connectors:
- No Helium leakage greater than 1 E-7 CC/S per EIA-364-02.
- Termination options include solder cups, eyelets, and PC tails.
For additional information, call Eaton customer service at 805-484-0543 or select the following links:
Over 40 Standard Insert Arrangements in Shell Sizes 9 to 33
QPL Certified Finish Classes N & Y
Please download the brochure linked at the bottom of this page for information describing specific finish class availability on MIL-DTL-38999/45, MIL-DTL-38999/41, MIL-DTL-38999/48, MIL-DTL-38999/43 connectors and modified solutions.
Custom Hermetic Solutions
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV solutions can be quickly customized to meet a broad array of military and aerospace connector requirements. Quick-turn modifications include:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Space-rated MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV solutions.
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
Additional Hernetic Connector Information - Series IV Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV Design Guide. This 56-page brochure contains detailed Breech-Lok connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.