General Purpose Connectors
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV connectors have a proven track record of uncompromised reliability in military and aerospace connector applications ranging from weapons systems to spacecraft. Additional features include:
- Comprehensive range of QPL and modified solutions include space rated Class G, MIL-STD-1553 high-speed-data, and Class K rated for 2000°F firewall protection.
- Grounding occurs 0.050 inch (1.27mm) before electrical-contact engagement; 360° grounding fingers provide up to 65dB protection at 1GHz.
For additional information, call Eaton customer service at 805-484-0543 or select the following links:
QPL and Modified Solutions in Shell Sizes 9 to 33 - Over 50 Standard Insert Arrangements
MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV Finish Classes
Please download the brochure linked at the bottom of this page for specific finish-class availability on MIL-DTL-38999/40, MIL-DTL-38999/42, MIL-DTL-38999/44, MIL-DTL-38999/46, MIL-DTL-38999/47, and MIL-DTL-38999/49 connectors and modified solutions.
Custom Breech-Lok Solutions
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV connectors can be quickly customized to meet a broad array of military and aerospace connectivity requirements. Quick-turn modifications include:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Space-rated MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV solutions.
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
Additional Breech-Lok Information - Series IV Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV Design Guide. This 56-page brochure contains detailed Breech-Lok connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.