Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV filtered connectors utilize planar-capacitor designs that facilitate high-density solutions for noise-sensitive military and aerospace connectivity applications including: avionics, communications, SIGINT, and ISR. Additional features include:
- Rugged designs survive 500 engagement cycles in -55°C to 125°C operating temperatures.
- Self-locking coupling nuts and end-bell accessory hardware.
- Termination options include solder cups and PC tails.
For additional information, call Eaton customer service at 805-484-0543 or select the following links:
- e-mail Eaton customer service: email@example.com
- Visit the March Electronics web site; exclusive distributor for Eaton D38999 Series IV connectors
C, L, T, and Pi-Type Filters in Shell Sizes 9 to 33
Finish Classes and Specifications
Custom Filtered Receptacles
Eaton MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV filtered solutions can be quickly customized to meet a broad array of military and aerospace connector requirements. Quick-turn modifications include:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Space-rated MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV solutions.
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
Additional Filtered Receptacles Information - Series IV Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV Design Guide. This 56-page brochure contains detailed Breech-Lok connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.