Series IV Accessories
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV accessories extend the service lives of military and aerospace connectors and cable assemblies by providing protection from contaminant intrusion, electrical and mechanical damage, and repeated engagement cycles.
- Plug and receptacle covers feature rugged chains constructed from passivated, stainless steel.
- Dummy stowage receptacles protect contacts and mating mechanisms and can also be used as anchor points for unmated cable assemblies.
- Connector Savers extend the service life of cables by isolating connectors from repeated engagement cycles.
For additional information, call Eaton customer service at 805-484-0543 or select the following links:
- e-mail Eaton customer service: email@example.com
- Visit the March Electronics web site; exclusive distributor for Eaton D38999 Series IV connectors
Series IV Compliant Accessories in Shell Sizes 9 to 33
An extensive array of finish classes and EMI options
Custom Accessory Solutions
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV connectors and accessories can be quickly customized to meet a broad array of military and aerospace connector requirements. Quick-turn modifications include:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Space-rated MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV solutions.
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
Additional Accessories Information - Series IV Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series IV Design Guide. This 56-page brochure contains detailed Breech-Lok connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.