Eaton's Wing-LokTM plugs meet MIL-DTL-38999 Series III performance requirements and feature non-slip-grip designs that significantly reduce the amount of effort needed to perform rapid and repetitive connector engagements. Additional features include:
- Rugged coupling design will not demate or loosen due to shock or vibration.
- Comprehensive range of QPL and modified solutions include space rated Class G, MIL-STD-1553 high-speed-data, and Class K rated for 2000°F firewall protection.
- Custom capabilities include customer-defined insert/shell configurations, application-specific EMI/RFI compliances, and custom connector/cable assemblies.
For more information,call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
Shell Sizes 9 to 25 - Over 50 Standard Insert Arrangements
Finish Class Designations and Specifications
Custom Wing-Lok Solutions
Wing-Lok plugs can be quickly customized to meet a broad array of military and aerospace connector requirements. Quick-turn modifications include:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
Additional Wing-Lok Information - Series III Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Design Guide. This 60-page brochure contains detailed connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.