QPL - Made in America
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series III hermetic connectors are designed for harsh environment, military and aerospace connectivity applications.
American-made QPL hermetic connectors include:
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
Shell Sizes 9 to 25 - Over 40 Standard Insert Arrangements
MIL-DTL-38999 Series III hermetic Connectors Finish Classes
Please download the brochure linked at the bottom of this page fpr specific finish-class availability on MIL-DTL-38999/25, MIL-DTL-38999/21, MIL-DTL-38999/27, and MIL-DTL-38999/23 connectors.
Custom Hermetic Solutions
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series III hermetic receptacles can be quickly customized to meet a broad array of military and aerospace connector requirements. Quick-turn modifications include:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Space-rated solutions including NASA Threaded Coupling (NATC).
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
Additional Hernetic Connector Information - Series III Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Design Guide. This 60-page brochure contains detailed connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.