General Purpose Connectors
QPL - Made in America
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series III solutions include QPL certified and modified connectors and cable assemblies. These rugged products are designed to perform flawlessly in harsh environment, military and aerospace connectivity applications.
American made, general purpose QPL connectors include:
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
Shell Sizes 9 to 25 - Over 50 Standard Insert Arrangements
Finish Class Designations and Specifications
Please download the brochure linked at the bottom of this page for specific finish-class availability on MIL-DTL-38999/26, MIL-DTL-38999/20, MIL-DTL-38999/24 connectors and modified solutions.
MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Custom Solutions
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series III solutions can be quickly customized to meet a broad array of military and aerospace connector requirements. Quick-turn modifications include:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
Additional Information - Series III Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Design Guide. This 60-page brochure contains detailed connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.