Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series III filtered receptacles utilize unique planar-capacitor designs that facilitate high-density solutions for noise-sensitive military and aerospace connectivity applications including: avionics, communications, SIGINT, and ISR. Additional features include:
- Rugged designs survive 500 engagement cycles.
- -55°C to 125°C operating temperatures.
- An extensive range of custom capabilities includes filters optimized for any frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
For more information, calll 805-484-0543, or select one of the following links:
C, L, T, and Pi-Type Filters in Shell Sizes 9 to 25
MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Finish Classes
Custom Filtered Connectors For Military and Aerospace Applications
Eaton's MIL-DTL-38999 Series III filtered receptacles can be quickly customized to meet a broad array of military and aerospace connector requirements. Quick-turn modifications include:
- Special insert/shell arrangements and materials.
- Space-rated solutions including NASA Thread Coupling (NATC).
- Custom connector/cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Filters optimized for application-specific frequency, voltage, and impedance requirements.
- Operation in extreme environments including extended temperature ranges, shock and vibration, radiation, EMI/RFI, corrosive contaminants, vacuum, and pressures to 20,000 PSI.
Additional Filtered Receptacles Information - Series III Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Design Guide. This 56-page brochure contains detailed connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.