NATC Space Rated Connectors
Eaton's NATC (NASA Threaded Coupling) connectors utilize space-rated materials to meet all of the requirements of NASA Specification SSQ 21635. Solutions are available in 53 standard contact patterns including bussed contact configurations. Additional features include:
- Power configurations based on MIL-DTL-5015 inserts in shell sizes 25L to 37.
- Interchangeable with MIL-DTL-38999 Series III shell sizes 9 to 25.
- -115°C to 200°C (-175°F to 392°F) operating temperatures.
For more information, call 805-484-0543 or select one of the following links:
Shell Sizes 9 to 37 - Over 50 Standard Insert Arrangements
Finish Class G Specifications
Please download the brochure at the bottom of this page for a complete listing of MIL-DTL-38999 Series III, Finish Class G compliances.
Custom Space-Rated Connectors
Eaton's extensive array of space-rated connectors in MIL-DTL-38999 Series III and IV, miniaturized, and custom form factors includes heritage-proven G&H TechnologyTM solutions. Additional features and design options include:
- Ergonomic Wing-LokTM configurations (depicted to the left) facilitate rapid engagements even when wearing bulky space gloves.
- Low-imparted shock connectors compensate for mating/demating misalignments.
- Extreme-environment capabilities include cryogenic to 5000 degrees F. temperature ranges.
- EMI/RFI filtered, hermetic, and NASA SSQ 21635 NATC connectors.
Additional Information - Series III Design Guide
Get your copy of the MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Design Guide. This 60-page brochure contains detailed connector selection and design-in information including:
- Insert service ratings and arrangement drawings.
- D38999 QPL part number to factory part-number conversions.
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Assembly instructions and installation tool descriptions.
Use the links below to download a PDF or send an e-mail to request printed copies.