Mass Notification & Emergency Communications
From catastrophic natural disasters to the threats college students face, there has been a heightened demand for effective, multi-layered emergency communications. That’s why Eaton's integrated and interoperable Mass Notification platform, ALERiTY, provides the perfect solution to instantly communicate to everyone – anytime, anywhere.
Through concise, timely and event-specific voice and visual messages, the ALERiTY integrated MNS solutions provide real-time information to people in a building, outdoor area, or specific geographic location, communicating what to do in response to the threat. Eaton's reliable solutions allow you to send alerts and potentially life-saving instructions to unlimited methods of communication. Around the world, Eaton is helping emergency managers and security professionals in more than 500 MNS installations deliver critical alerts when it matters most.
ALERiTY features a variety of solutions to meet your organization’s needs:
- New line of Integrated, IP-based Mass Notification Solutions
- In-Building MNS
- Outdoor Wide-Area MNS
- Distributed Recipient MNS (Voice Calls, SMS/text and email messages, pagers, and desktop notifications)
- Seamless System Interoperability - Integrate life safety, security and notification systems such as fire alarm systems, detection systems, sensors, and public address systems for improved system management and situational awareness.
- Proven Reliability - More than 100 years of proven experience in developing high-quality, reliable and innovative life safety products and solutions that are essential in responding to today’s threats.
- Trusted Brand - As a premier provider to the federal government, Eaton’s advanced MNS solutions are battle-tested and battle-proven by protecting our armed forces in the most demanding environments and circumstances every day.
- Compliance - Eaton's MNS solutions meet the most stringent government requirements and industry codes. Our technical experts have led the way in developing MNS standards by directing and participating in panels for UFC, NFPA and UL.