Eaton's innovative solutions meet a wide range of government requirements and Industry codes which enables a competitive edge in a constantly evolving global regulatory environment. This includes compliance to new and ground breaking standards. However compliance is more than regulatory approvals, Eaton's exceeds the minimum industry codes and requirements to ensure the highest quality product possible.
As an industry leader in life safety product development, Eaton goes beyond the call of duty to provide state of the art highly reliable solutions. With ISO certification and a robust product development process Eaton's Cooper Notification offers best in class product quality that meets code requirements and beyond.
- Regulatory Approval - From Russia to the United States, Cooper Notification provides regulatory approvals to meet your needs. This includes FM, UL, ULC, CSFM, NFPA, UFC and many more with plans to expand our approvals in expanding global market.
- Emerging Markets - Cooper Notification code and standard experts are continuously monitoring and shaping the codes and standards that impact life safety products. We are forerunners in emerging markets such as MNS with existing approvals to standards such as UL2572 and NFPA 72 2010.
- Military Acceptance - Cooper Notification products are battle tested and approved by all branches of the U.S. military with deployment around the world. This acceptance isn't limited to the U.S. military, Waves, for example, is used, accepted and deployed around the world by all branches of the armed forces.
- Proven Reliability - More than 100 years of proven experience in developing high-quality, reliable and innovative life safety products and solutions that are essential in responding to today’s threats.
- Superior Quality - In addition to providing regulatory approval and code compliance Cooper Notification requires extensive internal testing for all product offerings. This ensures that you can count on Cooper Notification products when they are needed most.