Wheelock and WAVES Speaker Files
Common Loudspeaker Format (CLF) files for Wheelock Speakers
CLF files are available for download for the following Wheelock speaker and speaker strobe product lines: Exceder LSPK and LSPST; E50, E60, E70, E90; E50H, E60H, E70H, E90H; ET70, ET90; STH-15 and cluster speakers.
Generic Loudspeaker Library (GLL) files for EASE Evac and EASE
- Wheelock Speaker GLL Data Files (Wheelock Series E50, E60, E70, E90, ET70, ET90, and STH)
- Wheelock High Fidelity Speaker GLL Data Files (Series E50H, E60H, E70H, E90H)
- Wheelock Exceder LED High Fidelity Speaker GLL Data Files - Wall (Series LSPST, LSPK)
- Wheelock Exceder LED High Fidelity Speakerr GLL Data Files - Ceiling (LSPSTC, LSPKC)
- WAVES HPSA Speaker GLL Data Files (HPSA-3100, HPSA-7100-R, and HPSA-8100-R Series)
To import the device definitions:
Download the Eaton EASE Evac and EASE GLL v1.0.zip file to your desktop. Right click on the downloaded file and select “Open With” and select “Compressed (zipped) folders” accept the default location, which should be your desktop again (make note of the folder name it will create). Open EASE Evac or EASE. Click File/Import System Definitions and browse to the newly created folder on your desktop. At the bottom of the window select .gll as the “Files of type”, browse to your desktop and locate the EASE Evac or EASE folder. Select all the .GLL files and click open. Follow the prompts and import all the GLL files.
“EASE Evac provides an intuitive tool for designing acoustic mass notification concepts in a room, hall or building complex. The 3D simulation software calculates the distribution of direct sound levels as well as total sound levels, the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and speech intelligibility (STI, ALCons, CIS).“
To acquire EASE Evac or EASE software, exclusively available from AMFG, visit: http://www.afmg.eu/index.php/products.html
Notification Appliance Calculator
The Wheelock Notification Appliance Calculator allows users to input different variables such as distance of circuit, wire gauge, power supply and device type in order to calculate NAC currents and end-of-line voltage. It also enables users to calculate minimum battery amp hours required for the power supply.
To use the Wheelock Notification Appliance Calculator, click on the link below and save it to your desktop. Instructions on how to operate the tool can be found in the Help tab.
The objective of this program is to provide an easy way to determine wire lengths, quantity of speakers and amplification needed for commercial paging systems. The Wheelock Speaker Calculator is broken into 4 modules.
- Section One - Amperage Wire Distance
- Section Two - Wattage Wire Distance
- Section Three - Ceiling Speaker Calculator
- Section Four – Horn Speaker Calculator