The Wheelock Series DSM Sync Module is utilized with the Series Exceder, AS/AH, Series RSS, Series RSSP, Series and selected strobe applications with other Wheelock combination appliances.
When used with Series Exceder and AS Audible Strobes, the DSM Sync Module provide independent operation of synchronized temporal pattern (code 3) horn and synchronized strobe flash, as well as the ability to silence the horn while maintaining the strobe flash. while using only a single pair of wires. The dual output sync module, DSM-12/24 provides for control of either a Class A or two (2) Class B NAC circuits.
|Current Draw||Varies by model and operating voltage, see spec sheet S3000|
|Voltage||12 or 24 VDC (3 ampere per circuit)|
|Approvals||UL, CSFM, MEA, BFP, FM, ULC|
- Uniquely designed to accept an independent strobe and audible input from the FACP and convert to a single output that connects to Wheelock’s Series Exceder, or AS family of audible strobes
- Series DSM Sync Modules can also be used to synchronize Wheelock’s Series RSS, RSSP and SLM Sync Strobes
- 3 ampere per circuit current handling at 12 or 24 VDC
- Low operating current draw
- Compatible with all standard fire alarm control panels
- Meets the NFPA-72 requirement for Temporal Pattern when used with the Series AS/AH and/or Series Exceder
- 3 year warranty