Wheelock Exceder LED High Fidelity Speaker Strobes
High Intelligibility for Emergency Communications
Designed for high fidelity sound output, Wheelock’s Exceder LED Speaker Strobes not only feature the widest frequency response range in the industry, but also are the first to utilize Light Emitting Diode (LED) as the light source. With a response range of 300 to 8000 Hz, the speaker strobes are able to reproduce frequencies closer to the original sound, providing leading intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages, ideal for emergency communications and mass notification.
The patented LED technology delivers industry's lowest current draw, allowing for energy savings of 52%. This breakthrough optical design results in best-in-class efficiency, allowing for a greater number of appliances on the notification appliance circuit and requiring 20 percent fewer power supplies.
The Exceder LED Speaker Strobes for indoor wall- and ceiling-mount applications also feature one of the industry’s smallest footprints and a sleek, modern, low-profile design. Installers will benefit from five field-selectable tap settings (1/8 to 2 watts), four field-selectable candela settings and convenient mounting options for both new and retrofit construction.
|Catalog Number||LSPSTR, LSPSTW, LSPSTW-AL, LSPSTR-AL, LSPSTW-N, LSPSTR-N, LSPSTRC, LSPSTWC, LSPSTRC-AL, LSPSTWC-AL|
|Finish Color||Red or White|
|Mounting||Wall or Ceiling, depending on model|
|Input Voltage||Selectable 25/70 VRMS|
|Selectable Taps||1/8 - 2 Watts|
|Frequency Range||300 to 8000 Hz|
|Strobe Candela||Wall: Selectable 15, 30, 75, 110 cd; Ceiling: Selectable 15, 30, 75, 95 cd|
|Mounting Options||Wall: Exceder LSPKBB backboxes and 4” square, 2 1/8" deep backboxes; Ceiling: Exceder LSPKBB-C backboxes and 4” square, 2 1/8” deep backboxes|
|Approvals||UL, ULC, CSFM, FM|
- High fidelity sound output
- Efficient design for high intelligibility at minimum wattage
- Widest frequency range in the industry
- Low-Profile Design and one of the smallest footprints with sleek, modern aesthetics
- Industry’s first LED speaker strobes, providing the lowest current draw in the industry
- Fewer power supplies required, smaller wire gage, reduced wire runs
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires