Wheelock Series E70H/E90H High Fidelity Speaker Strobes
High Intelligibility for Emergency Communications
The Wheelock Series E70H Wall and E90H Ceiling Speaker Strobes are designed for high fidelity sound output for indoor applications. With the widest frequency response range in the industry, the Series EH features leading intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages and tone signaling, ideal for emergency communications, mass notification, voice evacuation and fire alarm.
Providing a sleek aesthetic appearance, the Wheelock Series EH Hi-Fidelity Speakers feature dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. The low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate for faster and easier installation. Each model has a built-in level adjustment feature and an aesthetic two (2) screw grille cover.
The Speaker Strobe models incorporate the Low Current draw Series RSS Strobes.
|Catalog Number||E90H-24MCC-FR, E90H-24MCC-FW, E90H-24MCCH-FR, E90H-24MCCH-FW, E70H-24MCW-FR, E70H-24MCW-FW, E70-24MCWH-FR, E70H-24MCWH-FW, E70H-24MCWH-FN|
|Finish Color||Red or White|
|Mounting||Wall or Ceiling|
|Input Voltage||Selectable 25/70 VRMS|
|Selectable Taps||1/8 - 2 Watts|
|Frequency Range||300 to 8000 Hz|
|Grills||Round or square|
|Strobe Candela||Wall mount: Field selectable multi-candela 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd; Ceiling Mount: Field selectable multi-candela 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd|
|Approvals||UL, ULC, CSFM|
- High fidelity sound output
- Efficient design for high intelligibility at minimum wattage
- Widest frequency range in the industry
- Strobes produce 1 flash per second over the regulated voltage range
- 24 VDC with wide UL “Regulated Voltage”
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires