Wheelock Series E70/E90 Speaker Strobes
The Wheelock Series E Low Profile Speakers and Speaker Strobes are designed for high efficiency sound output, with dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. The low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate for faster and easier installation. Each model has a built-in level adjustment feature and an aesthetic two (2) screw grille cover.
The Series E Speaker Strobe models incorporate the Low Current draw Series RSS Strobes. Strobe options for wall mount models include 1575 or Wheelock patented MCW multi-candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd or the high intensity MCWH strobe with field selectable 135/185cd.
Ceiling mount models are available in Wheelock patented MCC multi-candela ceiling strobe with field selectable intensities of 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd.
|Catalog Number||E90-24MCC-FR, E90-24MCC-FW, E90-24MCC-FN, E90-24MCCH-FR, E90-24MCCH-FW, E90-24MCCH-FN, E70-24MCW-FR, E70-24MCW-FW, E70-24MCW-FN, E70-24MCWH-FR, E70-24MCWH-FW, E70-24MCWH-FN|
|Finish Color||Red, White, or Nickel|
|Mounting||Wall or ceiling|
|Input Voltage||Selectable 25/70 VRMS|
|Selectable Taps||1/8 - 2 Watts|
|Current Draw||Varies by candela setting, see spec sheet|
|Grills||Round or square, Metal|
|Strobe Candela||Selectable 15/30/75/110 or 135/185 15/30/75/95 or 115/177, depending on model|
|Approvals||UL, MEA, CSFM, FM, BFP, ULC|
- Strobes produce 1 flash per second over the regulated voltage range
- 24 VDC with wide UL “Regulated Voltage”
- using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- High efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000 HZ
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires