Wheelock Exceder LED3 MNS Speaker Strobes
The Wheelock Exceder LED3 Amber Lens and Special Lettering Speaker Strobes are designed for high fidelity sound output for indoor applications. With the widest frequency response range (300 to 8000 Hz) in the industry, the speaker strobes features leading intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages, ideal for mass notification and emergency communications.
The Exceder LED3 MNS speaker strobes feature an advanced power saving LED technology in a sleek, modern, enclosure that will provide high energy efficiency and an aesthetically pleasing low profile design that will blend with the building‘s interior décor. The LSPST3 appliances are ideal for indoor Mass Notification and Emergency Communication application.
Eaton’s Exceder LED3 strobes meet the 20 millisecond light pulse duration requirements of the 2016 edition of NFPA 72. By meeting this latest requirement, xenon and LED devices can now be in the same field of view. With the Exceder LED3 line, Eaton now offers a full range of products with low and high candela settings ideal for both retrofits and new construction.
|Catalog Number||LSPSTW3-ALA, LSPSTR3-ALA, LSPSTW3-NA, LSPSTR3-NA, LSPSTW3-AL, LSPSTR3-AL, LSPSTW3-N, LSPSTR3-N, LSPSTRC3-AL, LSPSTWC3-AL, LSPSTRC3-ALA, LSPSTWC3-ALA|
|Finish Color||Red or White|
|Mounting||Wall and Ceiling|
|Frequency Range||300 to 8000 Hz|
|Selectable Taps||1/8 watt up to 2 watts|
|Strobe Candela||Wall: Selectable 15, 30, 75, 110 cd; Ceiling: Selectable 15, 30, 75, 95 cd|
|Lens Color||Amber or Clear|
|Approvals||UL, ULC, CSFM, NFPA 72 20 ms light pulse duration|
- High fidelity sound output
- Leading intelligibility with widest frequency range in the industry
- Low-Profile design and one of the smallest footprints with sleek, modern aesthetics
- Industry’s lowest current draw in the industry
- Special lettering includes “ALERT" and No Lettering
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires