Wheelock Exceder LED MNS Speaker Strobes
The Wheelock Exceder LED Amber Lens and Special Lettering Speaker Strobes are designed for high fidelity sound output for indoor applications. With the widest frequency response range (300 to 8000 Hz) in the industry, the speaker strobes features leading intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages, ideal for mass notification and emergency communications.
The patented LED technology delivers the industry’s lowest current draw, allowing for a greater number of appliances on the notification appliance circuit and requiring fewer power supplies.
The Exceder LED Speaker Strobes also feature one of the industry’s smallest footprints in a sleek, modern, low-profile design. Installers will benefit from five field-selectable tap settings (1/8 to 2 watts), speaker mounting plate and IN/OUT wiring terminals for faster and easier installation, and convenient mounting options for both new and retrofit construction.
|Catalog Number||LSPSTW-ALA, LSPSTR-ALA, LSPSTW-NA, LSPSTR-NA, LSPSTW-AL, LSPSTR-AL, LSPSTW-N, LSPSTR-N, LSPSTRC-AL, LSPSTWC-AL, LSPSTRC-ALA, LSPSTWC-ALA|
|Finish Color||Red or White|
|Mounting||Wall and Ceiling|
|Frequency Range||300 to 8000 Hz|
|Selectable Taps||1/8 watt up to 2 watts|
|Strobe Candela||Wall: Selectable 15, 30, 75, 110 cd; Ceiling: Selectable 15, 30, 75, 95 cd|
|Lens Color||Amber or Clear|
|Approvals||UL, ULC, CSFM, FM|
- High fidelity sound output
- Leading intelligibility with widest frequency range in the industry
- Low-Profile design and one of the smallest footprints with sleek, modern aesthetics
- Industry’s lowest current draw in the industry
- Special lettering includes “ALERT" and No Lettering
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires