Ports, airports and other mass transit hubs are the backbone of world-wide trade and the continuance of a smooth operation is essential to the global economy. Millions of people work and visit mass transit areas daily and can be exposed to all types of threats: weather-related, terrorist activity, perimeter breech, industrial accidents, or blackouts. If a serious incident occurs or is imminent at your port or airport, how will you provide specific emergency information to all personnel and the public when seconds count?
Key components to the protection of personnel and critical infrastructure are integrated Life Safety and Mass Notification Systems (MNS). Eaton's reliable and proven solutions are designed to alert, warn and inform people within seconds of what to do in the event of an emergency. Our solutions broadcast live and recorded voice messages, safety sirens, text and desktop messages and visual and audible alerts via secure networks that continue to operate during any disaster. Whether inside an office, warehouse, baggage claim area or pier side, those in immediate threat areas can be alerted quickly and accurately.
Our solutions include:
- Interoperable Communications - Existing security such as intrusion detection, screening, chemical and weather sensors can be integrated with Eaton's MNS for improved system management and situation awareness.
- Increase situational awareness with Eaton's interoperable ALERiTY mass notification platform
- Reduce alerting time with single button, one-click activation to launch critical emergency messages
- Multiple points of command and control with web-client GUI for system redundancy.
- Intelligible Communications - Featuring industry-leading intelligibility, WAVES broadcasts crystal, clear voice messages, tones and sirens over large geographic outdoor areas
- Highest Level of Security - 256-bit AES; Dynamic role-based password protection; Multiple user roles and privileges