Eaton provides advanced technological solutions for fire and life safety, industrial signaling and mass notification to ensure employee safety and keep the Energy industry up and running. Designed to protect, alert and inform people within seconds of what to do in the event of an emergency, our life safety and mass mass notification systems broadcast live and recorded voice messages and visual alerts via secure networks that continue to operate during any disaster. Whether in an administrative office, coal yard, boiler room, switchyard or at a remote substation, those in immediate threat areas can be alerted quickly and accurately.
Our solutions include:
- Wheelock® Fire and Security Notification Appliances and Devices
- MEDC Explosion Proof and Hazardous Location Devices
- SAFEPATH In-Building MNS
- ALERiTY Mass Notification Solutions (Inbuilding & wide-area MNS)
- Interoperable Communications - Existing security and life safety systems such as fire alarm systems and sensors and dection systems can be integrated with Eaton’s MNS for improved system management and situation awareness.
- Increase situational awareness with Eaton's interoperable ALERiTY mass notification platform.
- Reduce alerting time with single button, one-click activation to launch critical emergency messages.
- Multiple points of command and control with web-client GUI for system redundancy.
- Intelligible communications - Featuring industry-leading intelligibility, WAVES broadcasts crystal, clear voice messages, tones and sirens over large geographic outdoor areas
- Highest level of security - 256-bit AES; Dynamic role-based password protection; Multiple user roles and privileges