Eaton's reliable and effective life safety and mass notifiation solutions provide critical emergency communications for college campuses across the nation from large universities such as the University of Central Florida and University of Texas, San Antonio to smaller campuses like New College of Florida and Thiel College in Pennsylvania.
Our solutions include:
- Interoperable Communications - Existing security and life safety systems and local information sources can be integrated with Eaton's MNS for improved system management and situation awareness.
- Increase situational awareness with Eaton's interoperable ALERiTY mass notification platform
- Reduce alerting time with single button, one-click activation to launch critical emergency messages
- Multiple points of command and control with web-client GUI for system redundancy
- Intelligible Communications - Featuring industry-leading intelligibility, WAVES broadcasts crystal, clear voice messages, tones and sirens over large geographic outdoor areas
- Security - 256-bit AES; Dynamic role-based password protection; Multiple user roles and privileges