Eaton's Cooper Power™ series versatile single and three-phase SecTER™ sectionalizing terminals are designed as cable sectionalizing centers, or as permanent or temporary transformer pad covers. The new designs now accommodate both traditional and Eaton’s Cooper Power series Cleer™ connector to fit all your single-and three-phase sectionalizing needs.
The cabinet features a low-profile design that provides unobtrusive installations for sectionalizing, tapping or terminating underground cable. It also features a top-hinged diagonally cut cover and cabinet for easy one-man opening. Multiple configurations are available, including a parking lot design on most SecTER cabinets that provides multiple locations for parking standoffs, portable feedthrus, and other cable accessories.
With one universal design, the new SecTER cabinet accepts all junctions.
- Traditional 200 amp or 600 amp junctions
- Cleer 600 A loadbreak connectors
- Two-, three-, or four-position junctions with u-straps
Easy, flexible installation
- Easier installation
- Flexible installation options
- Multiple sizes and configurations available
- Five standard colors to choose
- Aesthetic low-profile design for unobtrusive installations
- Improved visibility to terminations with recessed door opening
- Stainless steel and aluminum options for harsh environments
- Stainless steel hardware
- Durable mild steel construction
- Paint finish tested to meet industry standard coating requirements