200 A 15 kV Class Insulated Standoff Bushing
The Cooper Power Systems 200 A, 15 kV Insulated Standoff Bushing meets the full requirements of IEEE Std 386™ standard Separable Insulated Connector Systems, and provides a single loadbreak interface made of high quality peroxide cured EPDM rubber. It is used to isolate and sectionalize energized cable in pad-mounted cabinets, underground vaults, and other apparatus.
Temporary or permanent parking of energized 200 A, 8.3/14.4 kV loadbreak elbow connectors that conform to IEEE Std 386™ standard is simplified with use of the insulated standoff bushing. The insulated standoff bushing is designed to be installed in the parking stand mounted on a transformer or other apparatus. A grounding lug is provided on the standoff bushing bracket for attachment of a drain wire to ensure deadfront construction. When mated with a comparably rated product, the insulated standoff bushing provides a fully-shielded, submersible, separable connector for energized operation.
|Catalog Number||ISB215, ISB215S|
|Standard Voltage Class:||15 kV|
|Maximum Rating Phase-to-Ground:||8.3 kV|
|AC 60 Hz 1 Minute Withstand:||34 kV|
|DC 15 Minute Withstand:||53 kV|
|BIL and Full Wave Crest:||95 kV|
|Minimum Corona Voltage Level:||11 kV|
- The standard insulated standoff bushing has a stainless steel eyebolt with a brass pressure foot.
- The molded EPDM rubber body is bolted to a stainless steel base bracket using a galvanized steel holddown ring. A completely stainless steel bracket assembly is available for extremely corrosive environments.
- Cooper’s exclusive latch indicator ring, located on the circumference of the bushing’s collar, eliminates the guesswork of loadbreak elbow installation on the standoff bushing.
- The bright yellow ring provides immediate feedback to determine if the elbow is properly installed on the bushing.
- If the yellow ring is completely covered by the loadbreak elbow, it is fully “latched,” if the ring is visible, the elbow can be installed correctly before any problems can occur.