Triplex Indoor Powercenter
Cooper Power Systems Triplex Indoor PowerCenter (IPC) uses single-phase liquid-filled transformers in a ganged assembly. It’s available with a variety of standard and optional features suited to meet the challenges of indoor applications. The core and coil construction utilizes the same proven methods as the conventional three-phase substation assemblies.
Castors can also be added to further facilitate movement and to reduce the transmission of vibrations to the surrounding structures. Modular construction of Triplex IPC transformers facilitates installation in limited entry conditions. Downtime can be reduced by stocking a spare single-phase transformer for emergency situations. Flawless fire safety of Triplex IPC is attributed to the use of Cooper’s patented Envirotemp™ FR3™ fluid, a less-flammable and bio-degradable dielectric fluid. Integrated switching and protection schemes are available with triplex designs to withstand operational challenges.
|Primary Voltage||thru 15 kV|
|Secondary Voltage||thru 600 V|
- Envirotemp™ FR3™ fluid
- Electrical grade mineral insulating oil (upon special request)
- De-energized tap changer, externally operable
- Cover- mounted high-voltage porcelain bushings.
- Cover- or sidewall-mounted low-voltage porcelain bushings
- Tank bases designed for skidding or rolling in any direction
- Extra-heavy, welded-in-place lifting lugs and jack pads (4)
- Stainless steel grounding pads (4)
- Cooling radiators are welded directly to the tank
- Dial-type thermometer
- Dial-type liquid level gauge
- Pressure vacuum gauge
- Cover-mounted automatic pressure relief device
- Pressure test connection
- 1” upper fill plug with filter press connection
- 1” drain valve with sampler combination (2500 kVA and below)
- 2” drain valve with sampler (over 2500 kVA)
- 1” upper filter valve (over 2500 kVA)
- ANSI #61 Light Gray
- ANSI #70 Sky Gray
- Laser-scribed anodized aluminum
Envirotemp™ and FR3™ are licensed trademarks of Cargill, Incorporated.