Eaton’s Cooper Power Systems Substation Transformers are designed to meet exact customer specifications. Flexibility in design, combined with the highest quality manufacturing processes, equipment, and testing procedures enable Eaton’s Cooper Power Systems to provide a product tailored to customer’s requirements.
Open Substation Transformers can be utilized in a variety of applications to convert from an overhead distribution system to a substation loadcenter. Intended for outdoor applications, they can fulfill a wide array of commercial, industrial, and utility needs.
Unit Substation Transformers are designed for commercial and industrial applications to convert distribution voltages to utilization voltages. They are constructed to interconnect easily with both primary and secondary switchgear. They can be used in outdoor or indoor (when filled with Envirotemp™ FR3™ Fluid) load center substations.
|Primary Voltage||2400-46000V, Delta or Wye|
|Secondary Voltage||208-15000V (25 kV available upon special request)|
- Envirotemp™ FR3™ fluid or electrical grade mineral insulating oil
- De-energized tap changer, externally operable
- Cover or sidewall-mounted high-voltage porcelain bushings.
- Cover or sidewall-mounted low-voltage porcelain or molded epoxy bushings
- Tank bases designed for skidding or rolling in any direction
- Extra-heavy, welded-in-place lifting lugs and jack pads (4)
- Stainless steel grounding pads (4)
- Cooling radiators welded directly to the tank
- Dial-type thermometer
- Dial-type liquid level gauge
- Pressure vacuum gauge
- Cover-mounted automatic pressure relief device
- Pressure test connection
- 1” upper fill plug with filter press connection
- 1” drain valve with sampler combination (2500 kVA and below)
- 2” drain valve with sampler (over 2500 kVA)
- 1” upper filter valve (over 2500 kVA)
- ANSI #61 Light Gray or ANSI #70 Sky Gray standard topcoating
- Laser-scribed anodized aluminum nameplate
Envirotemp™ and FR3™ are licensed trademarks of Cargill, Incorporated.