Envirotran Single-Phase Pad-mounted Transformers
Envirotran™ transformers offer an environmentally responsible, high efficiency, safer choice. The units have high-fire-point fluid, providing fire safety benefits, and a projected life well beyond that of a traditional mineral-oil transformer. These efficient and cost-effective transformers use Envirotemp™ FR3™ fluid.
Envirotran transformers are manufactured in 10-167 kVA, in primary voltage classes of 15 kV, 25 kV and 35 kV. They are available in ANSI Type 2 (Shrubline) or Type 1 (MaxiShrub) configurations.
- Fluid conforms to ASTM D6871-03 and to pending IEEE PC57.147, “Guide for Acceptance and Maintenance of Natural Ester Fluids in Transformers”.
- Tank coating exceeds ANSI C57.12.28 and C57.12.29
- Full compliance with ANSI C57.12.28 enclosure integrity requirements
- Laser engraved nameplate
- Recessed stainless steel lifting provisions
- Tank grounding provisions
- Automatic pressure relief device
- Hinged door with stainless steel hinge pins and barrels
- Floating lock pocket for easy alignment
- Captive corrosion-resistant penta-head door locking bolt
- Oil fill and drain provisions
- Removable sill
- Welded domed tank cover
- High voltage bushing wells –200 A
- Ground strap from X2 to tank
- Tamper strips of non-corrosive material
- Decal bushing designations
- Exterior decal, “Filled with Envirotemp FR3 fluid, ultimate biodegradability” teardrop shape
Envirotemp™ and FR3™ are licensed trademarks of Cargill, Incorporated.